Welcome to our toolbar’s Frequently Asked Questions. Just click on the relevant question below. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, please contact our Support Center.
Downloading and installing the toolbar
Customizing the components
- Does the E-mail Notifier support my e-mail account?
- I can’t access my e-mail account through the E-mail Notifier.
- Why does the E-mail Notifier sometimes show the wrong number of unread e-mails?
- Is it safe to insert my private e-mail account details to the E-mail Notifier?
- None of the Radio Player’s stations or podcasts work.
- Some of the Radio Player’s stations or podcasts don’t work.
- How can I customize my Weather component?
- I can’t see accurate information in the Weather component or find the name of my town.
- Can I customize an RSS reader?
- Can I remove the Search Box?
Adding Components using Toolbar Options
Adding Components using the Add Stuff button
- Where does the Add Stuff button on my toolbar take me?
- When I add a component, how is it added to my toolbar?
- How do I remove a component that I added?
- What if there isn’t enough room on my toolbar to add a component?
- I added a component, and now I don’t see it anymore.
- I saw a component in the Add Stuff page that offers Alerts. What are they?
Uninstalling the toolbar
- Does the Catholic Family toolbar conflict with my browser’s other add-ons?
- Why did I get a page that says “The page you’re looking for was not found”?
- How do I enable or disable search from my Internet browser’s address bar?
- How do I remove the Catholic Family toolbar’s customized Web Search?
- How do I change to a different homepage?
- How do I clear my browser’s cache?
- How do I clear my browser’s cookies?
- How do I enable cookies in my browser?